Monday, 8 February 2010

Day One...

I woke up to messages from Old School telling me he's going to delete me from fb and from his phone, that he's an @rsehole.. and then he starts behaving like some puppy and asking how he can catch the LH train, that he has a big heart etc etc...
Now, this one wasnt added to the list because i've no intention of doing anything about him. I used to like him way back when, but he's not the same, and i just dont like him like that now. Im almost sure ive been fairly clear but still doesnt seem to stop him. Why oh why cant the others be like this?!

I've also heard from P - again refering to a joke we had. And it was bloomin' hard not to reply! I kept looking at the message and putting my phone down. But i havent replied.. and not had anything chasing it up.

Not heard anything from F since Sunday, but i seem to be in the habit now of watching out for his vehicle, not so much in a hope-im-going-to-see-him way, more in a nervous way. Which is odd as he would never have hurt me or do anything to warrant being nervous.

The interesting part in this whole project will probably come next month, when Mr Upside Down reappears.. around about day 30 i think!! That'll be a test n a half!!

5 comments:

  1. ok, thats just a test. lol. It works now.

    What I was gonna say was.....

    If after 30 days this 1 contacts you..after no response from you whatsoever, it should say that he is not only after 1 thing, infact the same applies for the others..
    If you can keep stum for the full 40days (I know you can) and not having to explain why you have been quiet to them, then you should then know exactly how you feel and hopefully the hopers will just drift away.

    Hope that makes sense, I cant remember what I wrote before when it wouldnt let me post it..ooops

    You are strong tho, you have our full support and all beleive that you can do this.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. personally I think they are all fools - esp for not snapping up my best mates already.. but I appreciate there are a load of freaks out there.

    I am with Ron ^^ xxx

    ReplyDelete